Friday, September 23, 2011

Friday Night Sketches

I finally rolled off my behind to hike on over to the gym after a friend asked me to go with her. It was so worth it, and feeling super great at the moment! 
Going on a computer hunt tomorrow; seeing if they have anything in store that matches what I am looking for.
My old computer is very quickly going on it's way out and it is so sad. :( I've had it for three years, and it has served me well and faithfully, and soon we will have to bid fond farewell...
But, anyway, back to my Friday night sketches!
Working away on endless animation work and now life drawing, but I am managing to do a little for myself too.
Started this in English class, and just finished the rough tonight. 
I plan on inking it and shading it in ink as well. But with special ink! Not just marker ink. So I will be making more than one copy fo shizzle!
Here it is!


I really like how it turned out and can't wait to build on it!
Anyway, finishing off my rum and coke and now before heading to bed. The alcohol is already knocking me unconscious.
Got some lovely, fruity, cheap wine to have with dinner tomorrow. It'll be nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment