Friday, September 9, 2011

School has kicked off...

School has officially kicked off and things are already moving into high gear, and I am beyond excited. I know this is were I am supposed to be and that this is what I was meant to do with my life.
It is a very satisfying feeling, and I cannot get enough of it.
Still worrying about the financial things of things and wishing I was a millionaire, but my family is trying to take my mind of things.
This week has been wonderfully! We are already animating, and it is amazing to see your drawings move!
Just had some pizza for dinner and am now getting ready to buckle in and do the rest of my assigned homework.
In the mean time, here is some of the weeks work!


Here's sketchbook stuff:


Foxface from suzanne Collins' Hunger Games.


Some OC's and other nonsense. :P


This is a sketch of a friend in English class. it was kinda nice to get to draw in English. :P



This is a three minute. It was the best one I completed in class this week.


A one minute which I liked.


Three minutes.


Three minutes again.


And a final three minute!

No comments:

Post a Comment